3rd November 2010, 10:31 AM
Kreich

Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)?

What career options are there that I can pursue after the completion of BSc in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? If I want to do job then what are the jobs available according to my qualification given above. I will be obliged if you kindly give me an answer.

3rd November 2010, 01:51 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)?

After B.sc in bioscience you can join some Pharma company and can work as a pharmist.There are a no: of medical labs in which you can work as a manager.Academics is also a good option to make you more experienced.So teaching is also advisable to you.
3rd November 2010, 09:47 PM

Default Re: Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)?

Hai
as you are persueing B.Sc with a good combination of botony,zoology &molecular biology you can continue your further studies like M.Sc botony or zoology or biochemistry or biotechnology or bioinformatics.If you want to do job you are eligible for any pharmaceutical company with low range of salaries or else if you have any computer knowledge you will be eligible to join in any type of company irrespective of your subject.otherwise you can do B.Ed and then you are eligible for teacherposts of biology,physics or chemistry in any higher school of education.
6th November 2010, 08:53 PM
megha ram singh

Red face Re: Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)?

For job options after B.Sc. you can get job in pharmacuetical companies, you can work as a lab assistant in schools or colleges, or you can apply for job in any bank for the post of clerk or PO.

If you do B.Ed. then it'll be beneficial to you it'll help you get the job of a teacher in any school..

so..all the best for your future..
10th November 2010, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I passed B.Sc (physics, chemistry & maths). kindly apprised the vacancy for me.

Sunil Kumar Singh
1st December 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i m studing B Sc micro biology(micro, chem, and zoology)..what possible jobs that i could get after completing my studies in generalor pass %
as it says ....2nd division?
6th December 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i have finesh my bsc bio science .i am looking for wrd for any jobs
18th December 2010, 06:20 PM
sindhusweety

hello,
teaching is good for you as you have good communication skill, or you can join any pharma companies or if you have good lab technical works you can prospects your carrer as labtechnician.according to your academical marks you will get chances
14th January 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what else can i do otherthan teaching after my completion of b.sc
4th March 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

After 10 2, which subject will be go for applying Indian Forest Service, could any body tell me?
24th March 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc bioscience with subject combination of zoology,botany and anthropology..what are my scopes after completing it??
5th April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i am finished my 12th.I am a computer science group and i can join biochemistry?
18th April 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSING 12 SCIENCE YEAR ,2008 .I AM ELIGIBLE B..SC BIOCHEMISTRY ..HOW CAN APPLY
23rd April 2011, 01:44 AM
momochi

Default jsut passing by

Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!
27th April 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

scopes i can get from bsc bioscience??
9th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

what r the job options after general Bsc (non med)?
16th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get the job opportunities after completing bsc bioscience
28th May 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I passed B.Sc (zoology , chemistry & botony ). NOW WHAT COURSE WILL BE SUITABLE FOR ME ? & WHICH COURSE GIVE ME GOOD SALARY?
8th June 2011, 01:39 AM
amit gaur054

HI DEAR as you are persueing B.Sc with a good combination of botony,zoology &molecular biology you can continue your further studies like M.Sc botony or zoology or biochemistry or biotechnology or bioinformatics.If you want to do job you are eligible for any pharmaceutical company with low range of salaries or else if you have any computer knowledge you will be eligible to join in any type of company irrespective of your subject.otherwise you can do B.Ed and then you are eligible for teacherposts of biology,physics or chemistry in any higher school of education.

BEST OF LUCK
9th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

marks required to get a chance in msc zoology course in calcutta university
/

/
29th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can i combine B.Sc in bioscience with an MBA for better jobs opportunities or go for an M.Sc in d same for further higher job which offer higher salary?
29th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 11th with PCB . is i have taken a good decision. coz iwant to becom an ias officer
5th July 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir I WANT TO KNOW THAT ENG.LIT, PSYCHOLOGY, & PHILOSOPHY K ELECTIVE SUBJETS K COMBINATION K SATH PVT BSC HO SAKTA HAY.
16th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am b.sc graduate in bio science general with subjects zoology,chemistry,microbiology .i also know basics of computer.what careers are better. should i continue for higher studies or opt for job?as i am a good in biology and computers.please adivce.
19th July 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hai
as you are persueing B.Sc with a good combination of botony,zoology &molecular biology you can continue your further studies like M.Sc botony or zoology or biochemistry or biotechnology or bioinformatics.If you want to do job you are eligible for any pharmaceutical company with low range of salaries or else if you have any computer knowledge you will be eligible to join in any type of company irrespective of your subject.otherwise you can do B.Ed and then you are eligible for teacherposts of biology,physics or chemistry in any higher school of education.
VISIT: www.assureinc.in for Medical Rep jobs in India. 09830415880
7th August 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

other than lab assistant or teacher what r further scopes in bsc.bioscience
29th August 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

job options after B.Sc(Non-Medical)
14th September 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed my M.SC Microbiology, am i eligible for JL,if not pls let me know openings in teaching field
14th September 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i wanna knw wat is the job prospectus after doing bsc in biochemistry...?
25th January 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the good combination subjects for B.ED after B.SC medical?
31st January 2012, 02:19 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

If you want to go into the teaching line try M.Sc
do MCA if you want to become a software professional and join a S/W company.
you can also do MBA. but it is only worth doing MBA in a reputed b-school. otherwise its a waste of time and money.
but i recomend MBA. if you do it from one of the good institutes then your life is set.
but prepare yourself to work very hard for MBA is a tough job!...
all the best
26th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i am doing in b.sc(general)combination with Botany,zoology,chemistry
17th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc in biology botany zology and phiyscs can i go for arts stream after bsc
22nd January 2013, 05:10 PM
hannyucanyd

Default Hi everyone

Hi everybody I'm the first time to come here,hope that I can learn something in this forum and make some friends in the fourm.

True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime
Christian Louboutin Pump
13th August 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc bioscience with subject combination of zoology,botany and chemistry..what are my scopes after completing it??
14th August 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am doing in b.sc(general)combination with botany, zoology, physiology
19th September 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing my m.sc. in bioscience... what are the further good scopes for me...
8th November 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b
5th June 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
My name is Chandra Das,graduated in B.Sc.(H) in Zoology. At present working in an IT company.Please suggest if any jobs are there related to my eligibility
24th June 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
My name is jay Narayan Kushwaha.I passed in B.sc.(H) in zoology(2014). At present working in first-Ad without any othyrites .my d.o.b is 03-08-1984 .so kindly request please give me right job sugetion.
3rd July 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.sc general/pass with the subjects Zoology, Physiology and Botany with 67% on aggregate(in 2015). And I am now pursuing NIELIT A LEVEL. But this course seems very tough to me. So What should I do to get a right job? Please give me some suggestions. I am all confused..
29th December 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How is the job option after completing B.Sc.(pass) with Zoology,Botany and Microbiology subject combination?
Kindly tell me.
29th October 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Job options after B.Sc. in bioscience (general /pass) with Zoology, Botany and Anthropology subject combination?
Tell me please
19th June 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs in pharmaceutical companies with subject combination of physiology zoology botany in bsc?
24th October 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc bioscience with subject combination of zoology,botany and anthropology..what are my scopes after completing it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?