3rd November 2012, 06:39 PM
mubeen zaheer

Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology

i have done my bsc with the combination of subjects botany zoology and psychology.n now i m doing my msc with botany from punjab university lahora pakistan.can i get a government job..plz tell me the procedure and requirements for getting a job

Related Questions:
  1. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry -- [New]
  3. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  4. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  5. Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam
  6. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  7. What is the scope of combination of zoology+botany? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  8. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  9. Am I eligible for IFS exam after passing BSc computer application honors with Zoology and Botany?
  10. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  13. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  14. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  15. Which combination is good between Botany and Zoology for IFS exam? Books which are the best for IFS exam?
  16. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
25th June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology

Have any job appear after passing graduate in botany ,zoology
15th July 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology

can i get admission msc botany in quaideazam university after passing bsc in botany , zoology and psychology.
31st October 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Have any job opportunity after b.sc botany
16th January 2014, 05:19 PM
Subhadeepghosh007

Smile Re: Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Have any job appear after passing graduate in botany ,zoology
You can apply for these colleges [punjab university chandigarh-punjab]
[Guru nanak dev university- Amritsar,punjab]
[Miranda house college-new delhi,delhi]
[D.R.Ambedkar university(agra university)agra uttarpradesh
22nd March 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bsc with zoology,botany. can i eligible msc with microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?