11th February 2017, 11:01 AM
Rajkumar b patil

Jobs available for Diploma EE candidate in government sector? Eligibility criteria for all?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Diploma EE and will complete this year. I want to know which type of job available for me in government sector? Eligibility criteria for all?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit and other eligibility criteria for Bank jobs in private sector?
  2. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a government job being in the non creamy layer?
  4. Eligibility criteria for job in Indian Embassy? Is it under government sector?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  8. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  9. How can i switch to other government sector jobs from Banking field?
  10. Is there any job for JCO in army after retirement?
  11. Are there any IT Sector jobs in CBI or in any Government agencies? Application procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Tell me the eligibility criteria for Drawing Teacher post in government sector?
  14. Best jobs in government sector for 28 year old Diploma (Animation) holder?
  15. How may I build my career in government sector after biology graduation?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
30th December 2017, 04:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for Diploma EE candidate in government sector? Eligibility criteria for all?

The best job for which you can apply in final year of diploma in engineering is Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer examination.

The eligibility criteria for examination:

1. You must have passed in all subjects of diploma and secured minimum of 50% marks in diploma. No backlogs should be existing.

2. The age limit for exam is 18-27 years.

If you are good at technical subjects then you can clear written test and interview easily. For higher studies, you can pursue bachelor's degree in technology through LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?