6th January 2012, 05:07 AM
sumita.pandey

How may I build my career in government sector after biology graduation?

Hi,
I have completed graduation in biology. Would like to know about the jobs I can apply for in government sector only. I would also like to know the eligibility criteria and the syllabus for the exams. At present, I am working in financial institution. Thank You.

16th May 2012, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I build my career in government sector after biology graduation?

You can seek jobs in Biotech companies, Food processing industries, etc after Biology graduation. Pharmaceutical companies and research labs are other popular recruiters of Biology graduates. Agricultural Research Institute and National Botanical Institute often recruit B.Sc holders in Biology. They can find jobs in Hindustan Antibiotics, National Institute of Immunology, as well. Moreover, they can apply for all governmental jobs that mention graduation as the required qualification.
30th November 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I build my career in government sector after biology graduation?

Which competative exam is required for govt job after bsc in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?