2nd June 2019, 11:52 AM
Anubhav Banerjee

Jobs for B.E. degree holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in BHEL and SAIL?

Are students with B.E. degree holder applicable for some jobs in core sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, etc., as the B.Tech students are applicable? How can I apply and how much could I get as a salary as a fresher?

7th June 2019, 11:40 PM
gmittal314

Default Re: Jobs for B.E. degree holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in BHEL and SAIL?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for core sector companies and PSUs. Now a days most PSUs are recruiting through GATE exam. Some are recruiting through their own examination. You can apply for both as B.E. is almost equivalent to B.Tech. and eligible in all PSUs. You will get CTC of Rs 10-12 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?