14th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Dear Friends,
I am a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and I want to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. I want to know whether I can get admission to the 2nd year of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  5. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  7. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  10. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  14. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  17. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  18. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
18th August 2015, 07:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Yes, you can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. To change your branch from Automobile Engineering to Electronics and Communication Engineering, you need to opt for Automobile Engineering course during counselling process. To get admission in B.Tech second year after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear and qualify Lateral Entry examination.
19th August 2015, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and I want to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. I want to know whether I can get admission to the 2nd year of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
No, diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?