25th November 2011, 08:13 AM
sandeepbsnl

Which Jobs can I apply being a candidate having secured an aggregate of 60% in BE with EC stream?

sir,
myself sandeep....
am a BE final year student(ec stream).
With an agri of 60%.
Can u pls suggest me some job vaccancies that can b applied with this status of mine. ma hobbies are circuit designing and pcb designing.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to attend Off-Campus Interview of many companies? -- [New]
  2. Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission?
  3. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  4. After doing B.Tech in ECE how to get a government job? I have scored 56%
  5. Can I get a software job in MNC after scoring 51% in 10th, 60.4% in 12th, 64% in B.Tech?
  6. Who all are eligible for DIET? Last date of submission?
  7. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Examination after scoring 59.8% in 12th with PCM combination being General Caste Student?
  9. Can I apply for the Management Trainee jobs by writing GATE 2015 in Mechanical stream?
  10. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  11. How to get admission in IIST after 12th with 85%? Can I get admission?
  12. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in EEE in Chennai and Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  14. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  15. Can I apply for Tata Motors, JCB and JINDAL being a candidate having secured 67% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 68% in BE with Mechanical stream?
  16. Am I eligible for cognizant off campus placement with 67% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  17. Can I be eligible for ISRO after scoring 65% in all semester?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement having less than 65% in 12th?
25th November 2011, 07:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Jobs can I apply being a candidate having secured an aggregate of 60% in BE with EC stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepbsnl View Post
sir,
myself sandeep....
am a BE final year student(ec stream).
With an agri of 60%.
Can u pls suggest me some job vaccancies that can b applied with this status of mine. ma hobbies are circuit designing and pcb designing.
Dear friend,

ECE department is core department of the industry.so you have good chances for govt sector.

After B.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO ,State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC , ISRO , ONGC ,NTPC etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO ,HP, ACCENTURE , INFOSYS etc.

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS ,MBA , M-TECH ,PHD etc.

But you must be qualify in GATE or MAT or CAT exam and your academic marks should be above 60% for applicable above higher study.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?