26th August 2015, 01:47 PM
yogeshad

Jobs in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer?

My self yogesh kisan adalinge ,now i am studying in B.E. Mchanical last year.i want to job in indian railway.plz guide me for that, wt filed in that i choose, wt are eligiblity for that.tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. Jobs in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  4. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  5. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  6. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. What kind of job is offered in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Indian Railway Jr. Engineer Mechanical Exam previous year question papers?
  9. How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. What are the job opportuinities for B.Com graduates?
  11. What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  12. What are all the engineering posts in Government sector?
  13. Is there any job in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer fresher(68%)?
  14. Will I be eligible for any railway job after doing B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  16. Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs?
  17. How should I start preparation for IES exam for electronics engineering?
  18. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2015, 04:32 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer?

Railway constable or SI.

Station master

Assistant loco pilot.

Railway clerk.

sr.section engineer

Railway driver.

TIcket collector.

Assistant Station Master (ASM)

Electronic Mechanical IT

Railway constable

Transport Assistant

Catering Inspector Manager

Deputy General Manager

Law Assistant

Railway junior engineer

And Many Post In Railways.
26th August 2015, 05:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being an Mechanical Engineer you are eligible for the post of Junior engineer and Senior engineer in the Indian Railways.

For the same you will have to clear RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination held once every year by Ministry of Indian Railways. The qualifications required for the same examination are as here under :-

--> For Junior engineer:-

* You must have at least diploma of engineering/technology degree from a recognized university.

* You must hold the nationality of India with age lying in between 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

--> For Senior engineer :-

* You must have done your bachelor of engineering/technology course from a recognized university.

* You must have the citizenship of India with age lying within 20 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable as for reserved category applicants as per the government norms.

Also the examination consists of following stages :- Stage I ) Preliminary test , Stage II ) Mains & Medical and Stage III ) Personal interview.

For more information regarding the syllabus, question pattern and other necessary details you can log on to the link i.e; www.rrcb.gov.in
26th August 2015, 09:25 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Indian Railway employment opportunities can be availed through IES entrance exam expected to be held in June, 2015.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED

-> Applicant must be an Indian Citizen, subject to Nepal and Bhutan.

-> Applicant must have attained age of 21 years and age should not be more than 30 years.

-> The applicant should have completed graduation in Engineering from a Mechanical/Civil/Electric Stream.

Jobs in Indian Railways for B.E mechanical engineers.

-> Transport Assistant
-> Jr. Executive / IT
-> Sr. System Analyst/ IT
-> Jr. Engineer / IT
-> Electronic Mechanical/ IT
-> Section Engineer
-> Junior Engineer
-> Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer (Hindi/ English)
-> Law Assistant
27th August 2015, 12:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeshad View Post
My self yogesh kisan adalinge ,now i am studying in B.E. Mchanical last year.i want to job in indian railway.plz guide me for that, wt filed in that i choose, wt are eligiblity for that.tell me
After completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering you are eligible for Railway jobs like Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?