2nd October 2011, 08:51 PM
pal ruchi

Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?

I have done M.sc. biotechnology and searching for a govt job plz suggest me job related to my field .
is it possible to get the govt job without qualifying net exam in concerned field ?
plz help me!
regards,
ruchi pal

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  2. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  3. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  5. What are the jobs available after passing MSc Biotech?
  6. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  7. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  9. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  10. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  11. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals? -- [New]
  12. How to get Government job related to commerce and accountancy without going for SSC exam?
  13. What is the scope of Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the jobs related to my field If I have done MSc Physics? I want to get a job in BARC
  15. What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?
  16. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  17. Will I get government job after completing diploma chemical engineering? Opportunities to do government job in related field?
  18. Colleges offering MSc in Biotech and related field? Syllabus and also date of submitting the application forms?

7th May 2012, 11:14 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?

Dear friend,

-->>If you can join a corporate sector ,then as a fresher you will get around 17-20k.
-->>If you join as a biotech lecturer in some university,then as an assisstant or a part time lecturer your salary will be 9-10k.
-->>If you become a permanent lecturer ,then you start of with 20-25k and then it may coverage to 30-40k.
-->>Some government aided istitutes may have a culmination to 60-65k. before a person retries.
-->>If you join a research scholor now then 14l is given as stipend for month,by the government of india.
But this is applicable only if you are not a job holder or your doing your PhD.
On a part time basis or you are not NET qualified.Among the causes mentioned the last option is a vital one.
Withiut NET qualification Under JRF category you are not eligible for the stipend.

all the best..................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?