18th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get Government job related to commerce and accountancy without going for SSC exam?

I scored 95% in my 12th class and now I am doing B.com(hons) from SRCC, DU . I am in second year. I want to have government job after my graduation so I want to know that. How can I get the government job related to commerce and accountancy field without going for SSC exam? And is it compulsory to go for SSC exam for government jobs?

14th October 2016, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Government job related to commerce and accountancy without going for SSC exam?

Most of the central government jobs related to such subjects are done through SSC only. There are other organisations too, which conduct exam for such posts but they have limited vacancies. Most of the the vacancies are filled by SSC.

You can also try for state government jobs available in your domiciled state. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?