5th May 2011, 12:40 PM
mithub1

Jobs and salary ranges after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in India?

what are the Jobs and their salary ranges after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in india?????

21st August 2011, 01:40 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Jobs and salary ranges after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in India?

Jobs after completion of M.Pharma Pharmaceutical Chemistry are ::

1. Teacher in which at entry level you will easily get above 20,000 per month

2. If you get a job in Industry then you would get about 15-25,000 per month depending your capacity.

3.If you go for clinical research then you would get as package of 2.5 lacks per annum .

4. You can also join any pathology laboratory .
13th December 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and salary ranges after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in India?

im ginendra lilhare should be above for my abelity and give me imformation the top govt.college b.pharma in mp so i should have been in a 12th pass gate then try again b.pharma. in indor top college
16th May 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i am completing my B.pharm .what should i do to have brighter future and good pay scale...also tel me about in which subject i should do M pharm ???
28th July 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

if i complete a forensic pharmacy after m.pharm then what willbe the job for me ? & what will be my salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?