27th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed msc in chemistry 'now I am looking for job sir ji which job is better for me in the field of chemistry I am also want to do job in pharmaceutical company is there any opportunity for me to get job there please help me that is your most kindness

Related Questions:
  1. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  2. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  5. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  6. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  7. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  9. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  11. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  13. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
28th February 2016, 12:56 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?

There are a lot of jobs are available after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry.You can do job in various Chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries, factories.You can also join petroleum companies like Bharath Petroleum, Indian Oil corporation etc.
You can also do job as a Lecturers or Assistant professors in various different Universities and colleges after quality NET (National Eligibility Test)exam.
28th February 2016, 01:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?

There are many options available for you in both government and private sector. You can find jobs in chemical industries,petrochemical industries,manufacturing plants,mining industries,refineries,research Institutes,Oil and Natural Gas industry,etc.

You can get jobs in various:

-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Hospitals
-Diagnostic Centers
-Clinics
-Biotech Companies etc under the government.

Apart from this ,you can find jobs in Indian Railways,Nationalized Banks ,LIC,post offices and telegraph centers.You can also become IAS and IPS officers. You can also enter into Indian Army,Navy and Air Force.

You can work as :-
1.Chemist.
2.Lecturer.
3.Pharmacist.
4.Geneticist.
5.Lab technician.
6.Plant Biochemist.
7.Researcher.

Firms like National Fertilizers Limited,Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited,Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited,Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals,Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited,Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited,Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited,etc.recruit post graduates in the field of chemistry.
28th February 2016, 06:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many career opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry. You can go for the job in any area like Medical Research, Medical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Companies, Chemicals Manufacturing Companies etc as per your personal interest. For your kind information i want to tell you that you will get job at a position of Biochemist, Industrial Research Scientist, Food & Drug Inspector or quality controller etc.
Some best pharmaceutical companies for you includes Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Cipla, Biocon, Piramal Enter etc.
28th February 2016, 11:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed msc in chemistry 'now I am looking for job sir ji which job is better for me in the field of chemistry I am also want to do job in pharmaceutical company is there any opportunity for me to get job there please help me that is your most kindness
There are many job opportunities for M.Sc in chemistry candidates. The aspirant can work in government chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries, private pharmaceutical companies, schools and colleges, chemical industries, forensic research, hospitals, industrial laboratories, agricultural research, testing laboratories, medical research, biotechnology firms etc. The aspirant can work as chemist, biochemist, food inspector, lab chemist, production chemist, quality controller, teacher, technician etc. Some of the companies offer jobs for the chemistry candidates are given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?