25th May 2017, 12:16 PM
adil62

Just pass marks in Diploma is sufficient to qualify LEET for B.Tech?

There is a thing that has been bothering me for a while. My grades in diploma are an average C in all subjects. So i was wondering if i will be able to apply for LEET to B.Tech with poor marks, please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  2. What is the syllabus for Lateral Entry in Mechanical Engineering of DTU?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  4. Cutoff list in E&TC in Mumbai for direct 2nd year admission?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  6. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  8. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  9. What's exam be conducted in Bangalore to take admission in B.Tech course after completion of polytechnic?
  10. How to get admission in government B.Tech college after completion of ITI electrician?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd PUC after ITI?
  12. Admission procedure in Jadavpur University for lateral entry in Civil stream?
  13. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  14. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  15. How to do B.Tech or B.E after completing BSc with Physics
  16. How can I get admission in Anna University for 2nd year BE Printing Technology after completing 3 year Diploma in Printing Technology?
  17. Which are the best books for LEET exam? I have passed diploma by HSBTE in Automobile
  18. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
25th May 2017, 04:34 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Just pass marks in Diploma is sufficient to qualify LEET for B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET)after completion of diploma with passing marks. Candidates who have completed their diploma in engineering with 60% or above marks are only eligible to apply for this exam. Thanks
18th October 2021, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Just pass marks in Diploma is sufficient to qualify LEET for B.Tech?

Hi I am diploma eee paying this year I am only pass 132 cadets cgpa 4.10 I can join management Cora
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?