27th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get job in ISRO after completion of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering? Do we need to complete masters degree for it?

Respected Sir, I`m Angel from Rajasthan state I have completed my 10th standard with 7 CGPA and 10 2 with 66% and purusing B.Tech in Aerospace Engeenering from Karunya University , Coimbatore .
Please hepl me to get information how I can seek admission in ISRO after my graduation in B.Tech aerospace engeenering. Also me to know whethe3r I`m eligible for the post of scientist with my above percentage in 10 and 12
Thanking you with regards .
Yours Faithfully
Angel

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  2. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  3. How to become an Astronaut after passing 10th with 8 CGPA? What are the advantages if I crack IIT JEE exam
  4. What is the procedure to join ISRO or NASA?
  5. Is it compulsory to write ISRO recruitment exam after masters in USA in Aerospace?
  6. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  7. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering at Masters degree level?
  8. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which branch is better between computers and E&TC? I am interested in Aerospace Engineering
  11. How to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO?
  12. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  14. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  16. Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
1st September 2017, 09:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to get job in ISRO after completion of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering? Do we need to complete masters degree for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I`m Angel from Rajasthan state I have completed my 10th standard with 7 CGPA and 10 2 with 66% and purusing B.Tech in Aerospace Engeenering from Karunya University , Coimbatore .
Please hepl me to get information how I can seek admission in ISRO after my graduation in B.Tech aerospace engeenering. Also me to know whethe3r I`m eligible for the post of scientist with my above percentage in 10 and 12
Thanking you with regards .
Yours Faithfully
Angel

As you are doing B.Tech in aerospace engineering and want to join ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), then here below are details regarding application for ISRO:-

Application Procedure:- To apply for ISRO you can apply by both online as well as offline mode.

:- To apply online you apply through ISRO official website www.isro.gov.in.

:- To apply offline you will get application form your nearby post office, fill the application form and send it to.

Sr. Administrative Officer(ICRB),

ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,

New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094.

Eligibility Condition to apply for ISRO:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is B.E/B.Tech or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 65% marks, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve categories.

>> Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for ISRO.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 30 years, Relaxation of 5 years in age limit for SC/ST category candidate, Relaxation of 3 years for candidate belongs to OBC category.

:- For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?