17th December 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Want to join Stanford University for Masters in Aerospace Engineering : Is it a good option?

Heya! i have heard that stanford university is really good....I want to join that university for my masters in aerospace engineering....Is it a good option for me to join there?.....i find stanford the best in this course.....please tell me your views regarding this matter....

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage of marks to do Masters in Aerospace from Stanford University?
  2. What are the entrance exams for MS in Aerospace Engineering in US
  3. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  4. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  5. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  6. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  7. Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?
  8. List top rated universities in US for doing Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  10. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  11. Can I do masters in aerospace engineering course in USA or in IIT? -- [New]
  12. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  13. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  15. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  16. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
20th December 2010, 04:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to join Stanford University for Masters in Aerospace Engineering : Is it a good option?

Of course Standford is a good institute. Doing a course from there will give a huge boost to your career. But before you select the institute you need to also check out the finance part, accommodation etc.
26th December 2010, 12:02 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Want to join Stanford University for Masters in Aerospace Engineering : Is it a good option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Heya! i have heard that stanford university is really good....I want to join that university for my masters in aerospace engineering....Is it a good option for me to join there?.....i find stanford the best in this course.....please tell me your views regarding this matter....
Hello.

The department in Stanford University is Aeronautics and Astronautics.

The NRC Ranking of Stanford University for Aeronautics and Astronautics program is second(2).
This clearly tells that it has all the facilities for the proposed curriculum work and research.

Definitely a MS degree from Stanford University will help you to reach your goals.

All the Best!
7th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I live in Kenya and i am almost completing high school,what marks do i need in order to join Stanford?
21st May 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure of engineering courses
11th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I almost completing my high school. I wanna join Stanford for my higher studies. what is the procedure? how could i get the admission?
3rd October 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

People in Stanford are really brilliant..too tough to get there
26th November 2011, 11:51 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hello.

The department in Stanford University is Aeronautics and Astronautics.

The NRC Ranking of Stanford University for Aeronautics and Astronautics program is second(2).
This clearly tells that it has all the facilities for the proposed curriculum work and research.

Definitely a MS degree from Stanford University will help you to reach your goals.

All the Best!
2nd February 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what percentage is required for doing masters in aerospace from stanford univ??..
19th October 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my graduation in aerospace in India and i want to join post graduation in Stanford what shall i take a further step?
18th August 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hello! i'm from india.. my bro like to do MS.,aerospace eng in stanford univ.. can i know details about the accommodation and fee structure for his course..pls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?