5th September 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years BHU entrance exam question papers? What is the syllabus of Biology and Biochemistry?

please send me the last 10 years BHU entrance exm papers.nd also the syllabus of biology and biochemistry.is there any negetive marking?and how i prepare for the exm?

Related Questions:
  1. Old question papers of BHU MSc entrance exam in Zoology and molecular biology?
  2. Syllabus of Biochemistry entrance exam in MSU? Date of the exam and previous years question papers of Biochemistry entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus of Biochemistry? Date of next entrance exam and past years papers of it?
  4. Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam of Msc Mathematics
  5. BHU entrance test previous years question papers with answers? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  6. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  7. How may I get the exact syllabus of M.Sc entrance exam of BHU?
  8. BHU MSc Chemistry entrance exam syllabus and last years question papers?
  9. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  10. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers?
  11. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  12. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?
  13. Previous years BHU PET MSc entrance exam question papers?
  14. KEAM Medical - Biology Exam – Download Previous Years Papers
  15. Last 10 years question papers for MSc entrance exam of BHU?
  16. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  17. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st April 2017, 12:55 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years BHU entrance exam question papers? What is the syllabus of Biology and Biochemistry?

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is one of the Central Universities which offers education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies degree courses.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting last year papers of BHU entrance examination then for the same you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in and download from there as you have not given the details of entrance examination in which you want to appear or the degree ( subjects ) you will take for your further studies. So it is not possible for me to provide you with the question papers of your concern as the question papers of entrance examinations depends upon above mentioned factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?