16th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write NBHM to do MS(Engg) in IISC?

i am b.e degree holder and am i eligible to write NBHM to do my MS(ENGG) in iisc

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in IISC?
  2. Syllabus and books to be referred for NBHM?
  3. What I have to do to be a part of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply in NBHM M.Sc Scholarship? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  6. What is the syllabus and books to be referred for NBHM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  8. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to get fellowship from IISC?
  10. How can I write Ph.D entrance in IISC in Biochemistry
  11. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  12. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC, Bangalore being a student of NIT?
  14. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  16. National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Where can I get the solutions of previous questions of NBHM
  18. National Board for Higher Mathematics M.A and M.Sc Scholarship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st April 2017, 12:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NBHM to do MS(Engg) in IISC?

Indian Institute of Science is a public university for scientific research and higher education located in Bangalore, India.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to write NBHM to do MS(Engg) in IISC. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: C V Raman Ave, Devasandra Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Founded: 27 May 1909
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?