22nd March 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc in Microbiology and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  2. What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Microbiology)? Career opportunities of this course?
  3. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I continue my studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology? What are the career opportunities after B.Sc?
  5. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  6. How can I pursue Food Microbiology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  9. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  10. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  11. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  14. How to get a good job while doing BCA?
  15. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
  16. Can I do MSc Microbiology after completing BSc General?
  17. Which courses are available for pursuing after completing B.Sc? Is M.Sc Microbiology a good career choice?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc Microbiology except M.Sc Microbiology?
1st April 2017, 12:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?

Career Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology:

Several courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology are as follows.

>> Master of Science in Chemistry

>> Master of Science in Microbiology

>> Master of Science in Biology

>> Bachelor of Education

>> Master of Computer Applications

>> Master of Business Administration

>> Master of Science in Nano Microbiology

>> Master of Science in Agricultural Microbiology

You may find employment opportunities in Pharmaceutical Organizations, Public Sector Banks, Chemical Industries and in Microbiology organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?