31st December 2011, 10:27 PM
Subhashree sarkar

Last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical question papers with answers?

Sir.
I m a student of class xii.
Pls give me last 10 years que and answer solved paper.in physics.chemistry.and biology subject..
For wbjee exam.

Thanking u.

1st January 2012, 08:34 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhashree sarkar View Post
Sir.
Pls give me last 10 years que and answer solved paper.in physics.chemistry.and biology subject..
For wbjee exam.

Thanking u.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF WBJEE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of WBEE exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam..

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation...

-> To know more about WBJEE exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Attached Files
File Type: zip WBJEE.zip(2.63 MB, 1674 views)
26th September 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical question papers with answers?

Sir.
Plz give me last 10 years question and answer solved papers.in physics.chemistry biology and mathematics subject..
For wbjee exam.

Thanking u
my email-id is:[email protected]
28th July 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical question papers with answers?

Re: Last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical question papers with answers?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-10-years-question-papers-wbjee-medical-question-papers-answers-547036.html#ixzz2aLYuSp9c
28th November 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Please give me last 10 years question and answer solved papers.in physics.chemistry biology subjects for
wbjee exam.

Thanking u
my email-id is:[email protected]
9th January 2014, 09:11 PM
Arpan Acharjya

sir,
please sent me last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical.

Thank you
my email-id is: [email protected]
31st March 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
PLEASE GIVE ME LAST 10 YEARS QUESTION AND ANSWER SOLVED PAPERS IN PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY SUBJECTS FOR WBJEE EXAM.
THANK YOU
MY EMAIL ID IS:[email protected]
12th April 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i am a weak student but want a better future.but don't know how to complete my dream
27th November 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I. am a student of class XII. I want Last 10 yers question paper WBJEE (MEDICAL) with answers Please send my E mail adress . My email adress is [email protected]
13th December 2014, 03:12 AM
Asifikbalshaikh

Post Re: Last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical question papers with answers?

Sir.
For wbjee exam.

Thanking u.

EMAIL [email protected]
14th April 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, May you please give last 10 years question paper of WBJEE medical.

Thanking u,
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?