17th August 2011, 10:11 PM
Ersv

Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?

Sir,
im preparing for ies. I want last 10 years solved indian engineering services exam question papers on electronics and communication engineering. Please will you mail it me . My mail id is [email protected]. It will be really helpful to me

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?
  2. Last 10 years solved indian engineering services exam question papers on electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last 10 years solved electronics and telecommunication engineering indian engineering services exam question papers
  4. Last 3 years solved papers for Indian Economic Services?
  5. Previous 10 years solved question papers of Indian Forest Services Exam in English, General Awareness, Agriculture?
  6. Books to be referred for IES entrance exam?
  7. Which are the best books for IES preparation for EC branch
  8. Last 10 years question papers for Indian Statistical Services -- [New]
  9. Previous 5 years solved question papers for APPSC(AP Municipal Sub Ordinate Services)
  10. Previous 10 years question papers of indian statistical services exam
  11. Previous year question papers of Engineering Services Examination
  12. Combined Engineering Services Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type
  14. From where to get solved papers for Combined Medical Services Exam?
  15. Last 5 years TANCET question papers for chemical engineering? Solved question papers for the same?
  16. Last 5 years summer and winter solved question papers?
  17. Solved sample question papers of TNPSC Civil Engineering Services Exam?
  18. Combined Engineering Services Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th August 2011, 03:26 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?

IES i.e Indian Engineering Service Examination Now it is called as Engineering Service Examination because to differentiate between Indian Economic Service.

Eligibility & age limits:- Only Engineering Graduate with either civil , Mechanical , Electrical And Electronics and Telecommunication Can write IES i.e Indian Engineering Services andFor writing the only criteria you must satisfy is you should be between 21 years of Age to 30 years

Exam Pattern
Part I—The written examination will comprise two sections Section I consisting only of objective types of questions and Section II of conventional papers. Both Sections will cover the entire syllabus of the relevant engineering disciplines

Total 1000 Marks will be there

Part II—Personality test carrying a maximum of 200 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the basis of the written examination.

In Order to Crack IES you need to score atleast 40 % in each Part. But we can't predict its exactly 40% because every year Cut off depends upon Quantity of candidates appeared and Marks obtained by them.

Quote:
Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?
If you search in the Net You will not find any where Solved question papers for IES.Its better if you Purchase Books which consists of Previous year Solved Question papers.

For Solved and chapter wise Solutions :-

Refer Oswal Books For previous year Chapter Solved Papers

For preparation Purpose You can Refer below books :-

Made Easy Publications Books...

If you want Last Two years then you can Visit upsc Portal Question Papers of 2009 and 2010.

For notification Purpose and Any More Details You can Refer:- www.upsc.gov.in
18th August 2011, 06:50 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?

hi dear
IES-Indian Engineering Service

This exam criteria:-
*Candidate pass degree engineering with branch like-
ELectrical branch
Electronics branch
Mechanical branch
Civil Branch

All are very well known branch.

Books for preparation for this exam :-

8th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

have u any ies preparetion book in pdf? pls send to my mail [email protected]
13th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.tech with branch electronics and communication .is this branch is in ies selected branchs.plz send it to my mail [email protected]
25th September 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of B.TECH 3rd year .....and i m interested to prepration of ies so plz tell me how to prepare this exam and send me books name on my email id....my email id is [email protected]......
15th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the B.Tech final year student.I want prepare for IES so please tell me all information about this exam my email ID is [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam studying 4 B.Tech electrical engineering. Can i appear for the Engineering Service Exam. Plz send me the names of the books i must prepare for both core and general studies to my email id:
[email protected]
1st January 2012, 10:39 PM
himanshusainig

do anyone have last 10 years papers for ESE ........
if yes then please do tell, also suggest the best book for GAT paper(eng and g.k)
thanx
6th February 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of B.TECH 3rd year .....and i m interested to prepration of ies so plz tell me how to prepare this exam and send me books name on my email id....my email id is [email protected]
29th February 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir/madam
plz send me gate last 10 years gate question paper with solution on my email id [email protected]..
12th March 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my B.TECH ECE .....and i m interested to prepration of ies so plz tell me how to prepare this exam and send me books name and previous 10 year solved question paper on my email id....my email id is [email protected]
20th April 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
im preparing for ies. I want last 10 years solved indian engineering services exam question papers on electronics and communication engineering. Please will you mail it me . My mail id is [email protected]. It will be really helpful to me
22nd April 2012, 01:33 AM
indu_sarabhai

Actually IES is engineering services exam. The two names you are talking about are same.
IES is conducted by UPSC, you can apply if you have done Btech in following streams and atleast 21 yrs old.

Civil Engineering.
Mecahnical Engineering.
Electrical Engineering.
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

Notification will be announced in February(in all national dailies) and exam is conducted in May.
22nd May 2012, 02:35 PM
nishadchmd

sir i completed my B.TECH ME .....and i m interested to prepration of ies so plz tell me how to prepare this exam and send me books name and previous 10 year solved question paper on my email id....my email id is
[email protected]
3rd June 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Ersv;1052277]Sir,
im preparing for ies. I want last 10 years solved indian engineering services exam question papers on electronics and communication engineering. Please will you mail it me . My mail id is [email protected] shall be thankful to you.
3rd June 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Ersv;1052277]Sir,
im preparing for ies. I want last 10 years solved indian engineering services exam question papers on electronics and communication engineering. Please will you mail it me . My mail id is [email protected] shall be thankful to you.
26th June 2012, 09:36 PM
vimbo

I want last 10 years solved indian engineering services exam question papers on electronics and communication engineering. Please mail it to me . My mail id is [email protected]. thank you.
18th November 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM STUDENT OF ECE 3RD YEAR.......
WILL U PLZ LET ME KNOW WHICH BOOKS ARRE TO BE REFFERED FOR ENTRANCE OF IES...
ITS BIT CONFUSED...
plz reply to my mail id...
[email protected]
thank you
20th January 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student ECE i need to prepare IES examination after completing UG degree i am willing to write examination of IES please kindly furnishes last 10 years queation paper to me [email protected]
21st January 2013, 01:54 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ersv View Post
Sir,

Previous Year Question Papers of Engineering Services Exam

The Engineering Services Exam is conducted every year by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

Candidates appearing for the Engineering Services must have following qualifications :-

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years if general..

>> 21-33 years if you are an OBC candidate..

>> 21-35 years if you belong to SC/ST category..

>> 21-40 years if you are physically disabled..

>> You must have completed your B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University in any of the following streams :-
> Electrical Engineering
> Electronics and Communications Engineering
> Mechanical Engineering
> Civil Engineering

You can also visit http://upsc.gov.in for more details about the exam..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of IES Electronics and Telecom for your reference..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
21st January 2013, 01:40 PM
purvi52

Angry Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?

Actually IES is engineering services exam. The two names you are talking about are same.
IES is conducted by UPSC, you can apply if you have done Btech in following streams and atleast 21 yrs old.

Civil Engineering.
Mecahnical Engineering.
Electrical Engineering.

Notification will be announced in February(in all national dailies) and exam is conducted in May.
21st January 2013, 02:28 PM
purvi52

Wink Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of Indian Engineering Services Exam(ECE)?

Civil Engineering.
Mecahnical Engineering.
Electrical Engineering.

6th April 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

last 10 years solved question papers of indian engineering services exam(civil engineering)?
8th May 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I m 2nd yer electrical(BE)
student i want to prepar for this exam pls guid me my email id is [email protected]
4th July 2013, 01:24 AM
rajualbel

hello sir
me student of civil branch B.Tech
really wants solution of last 5 years IES. OF CIVIL BRANCH.
it will help m lots if u send it to ny email id
[email protected]
your sincerly
12th April 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am preparing ies exam , sir i want last 10 years question paper of stream ECE , plz send me it's very helpful for me .My email id is : sonalisj98@gmail. com
26th October 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

I'm preparing for IES exam. i want last 10 years question papers with solutions of stream ECE, plz send me its helpful to me. My email id is : [email protected]
26th October 2016, 08:41 PM
suniljan15

Hi Friends,
I'm preparing IES exam , I want last 10 years question papers with solutions of stream ECE , plz send me it's very helpful for me .My email id is : [email protected]
5th November 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me IES previous solved question objective type at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?