15th April 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO exam of Electronics branch with solutions?

plz send me last 5 years papers of bsnl JTO of electronics branch with solutions at [email protected].

18th April 2012, 08:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO exam of Electronics branch with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz send me last 5 years papers of bsnl JTO of electronics branch with solutions at [email protected].

QUESTION PAPER OF BSNL JTO EXAM

I have attached some Question Paper of BSNL JTO Exam .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

BEST BOOKS FOR BSNL JTO EXAM

For more details about BSNL JTO exam you can visit to www.bsnl.co.in/

25th January 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO exam of Electronics branch with solutions?

plese send me last 5 years of jto electronics branch with solutions to [email protected]
4th February 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO exam of Electronics branch with solutions?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4174917]plese send me last 5 years of jto electronics branch with solutions to [email protected]
19th June 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

please send last 5 years questions with solution to the gmail [email protected]
30th November 2014, 09:55 AM
Ashwin Pande

Red face Re: Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO exam of Electronics branch with solutions?

please send papers of Last 5 Years of J.T.O. Exams For electronics and Communication Branch
24th June 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous question papers with solutions to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?