6th June 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?

I am the student of BE ELECRONICS 6th sem. how can i get the job in BSNL. sir plz guide me regarding examinations in bsnl and elligibility criteria for that. how can i get the application form for that exam.and in which month that exams will be conducted.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  2. Can I apply for TTA after passing B.Tech?
  3. Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can a diploma student apply for TTA exam?
  5. Will there be BSNL JTO exam this year?
  6. Colleges in Delhi offering JBT?
  7. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?
  9. Date of sale of JTO exam form?
  10. Vacancies in BSNL, Examination date and procedure of application?
  11. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  12. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  13. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  14. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  15. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  16. Last date to get application forms for B.Ed course? Where to get the application forms for this?
  17. When application for TNEA and TNPCEE will be issued? Selection procedure and entrance exam details?
  18. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
6th June 2015, 09:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?

Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee :

>> You must complete B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with GATE score.

>> Age should be below 30 years for the post of Management Trainee.

>> Selection process will be based on " GATE score" , Group discussion and Interview.

>> Final year candidates have a eligibility to apply for " BSNL " job.

Here we are providing you the detailed Notification in the below attachment.

To apply online you can visit this page. Click here

B]Important dates for Management Trainee in BSNL : [/B]

--> Starting date to fill the application form : 25/05/2015

--> Last date to fill the application form : 14/06/2015

--> Date of Examination : 09/08/2015
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BSNL-Management-Trainee-Posts.pdf(1.21 MB, 18 views)
6th June 2015, 09:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?

BSNL stands for Bharat sanchar nigam limited offers various posts for graduates and post gradates.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Applicant must be a Indian national.

* Applicant must hold a Bachelor of engineering/ Bachelor of technology degree in telecommunications/ computer/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university/ institute.

* There is a relaxation 5% of marks for SC/ ST candidate's.

* Age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years as on 01st August of the year of the examination.

-> Eligible candidate's can apply online application at http://bsnlexternal.meta-secure.com/RFA.aspx

-> The last date for applying online application on 14-06-2015.

-> Date of the examination is on 09-08-2015.
7th June 2015, 12:23 PM
mwh

You have completed BE electronics 3rd year.
After your graduation i.e ,after final year you have to give JTO entrance exam.
BSNL provide EETP course.
This course is nearly one and half year and is offered for merit students.
BSNL offers summer internships for engineering students.
Eligibility for JTO-TELECOM:
complete graduation in computer,electrical,electronics,information technology,radio and telecommunication.
Candidate should get aggregate with 60%.
Age should be between 21 to 30 years.
Try hard you can get job in BSNL.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?