6th February 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?

sir.
my name is dinesh. i wana ask you about exam process and seats in bsnl jto job for an electronics & comunication branch student?

6th February 2011, 11:59 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?

BSNL JTO is the examination for few branch of engineering students for the post Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) in BSNL.

the examination is a written examination. you have to apply for JTO examination when notification will come and you have to give examination in pen pencil mode. examination is conducted in various center throughout India.

there are three type of examination in BSNL JTO
1. JTO(Telecom)
2. JTO(Civil)
3. JTO(Electrical)

if you are from electronics and communication e engineering branch then you will eligible only for JTO(Telecom).

the number of seat varies from year to year according to the requirement. in the notification number of post for each sector is clearly mentioned.

for more information and the syllabus for each examination i am attaching the notification for BSNL JTO 2009. go through on this to get all details. visit the website http://www.bsnl.co.in for further more information. the notification will be published on the leading newspaper and in this website.

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf jto2009.pdf(129.7 KB, 408 views)
6th February 2011, 12:59 PM
xavi

Default Re: Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?

freind hi,

--The notification for JTO-2011 is not published but it is expected to be published in
either February or March.
--The eligibility criteria is as follow:
-Age Limit:
-Age limit for BSNL-JTO exam is the same as in UPSC exams.
-GEN: upper age limit 30 years
-OBC: 3 year relaxation
-SC/ST: 5 year relaxation
-Educational Qualification:
-A B.E./B.Tech. degree in
Telecommunication, Electronics, Radio, Computer, Electrical, Information Technology
for Telecom section
-B.E./B.Tech. degree in
Civil Engineering for JTO-Civil section.
-B.E./B.Tech. degree in
Electrical Engineering for JTO-Electrical section.
Candidates who are in final year of B.E./B.Tech. are also eligible to apply
provided that they complete their graduation by December of the year.

--Your age is very critical for JTO exam. During the last JTO exam there was no
any clause for minimum age but according to UPSC rules one should be minimum
21 years old for joining in these jobs.
You might be 21 years old at the time of examination So, there should not be any problem.
I would suggest you to contact the examination authority for JTO exam, once the
notification is out.

all the best
6th February 2011, 01:32 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?

Hi

BSNL JTO exam is conducted every year for the engineering students. Candidates having degree in B.E/B.Tech are eligible for this exam. Candidates having degree in any of the following subjects are eligible for BSNL junior telecom officer exam.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Since you are from electronics field so you can apply as JTO electronics.

The seats for the BSNL JTO may be varied according to the availability. But generally the number of seats available for different categories is given below:

SC- 546
ST- 272
OBC- 968
OC- 1805
TOTAL- 3591

The above seats are not same for every year. It may be varied also according to the availability of seats.

Age limit

The minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years. So candidates having age between 21-30 years are eligible for this exam.

There is a relaxation in age of 5 years for the students of SC/ST and Govt. employees.
For the OBC candidate there is a relaxation of 3 years.

GOOD LUCK
7th February 2011, 07:30 PM
mohit brh

selection process are consist of many step given below.
1-written test- there are 3 section time duration is 3 hrs.
for electronic and telecommunication there are 50 question of 2 section and 2- general ability test are 20 question so total 120 question.
first section ET-50 question
second section ET-50 question
general ability test -20 question
for more detail visit www.bsnl.in
14th February 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

which book are reffered for jto examnation????????
given writer name???
15th April 2011, 10:34 PM
chiranjeev90

The detailed eligibility criteria for the BSNL JTO exam is given below:

1.Education Qualification
Candidates having degree of engineering in any of the following subjects are eligible to apply for the BSNL JTO exam.
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

Candidates who have passed the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the BSNL JTO exam.

AGE LIMIT
The candidates having age between 21 years and 30 years are only eligible for this exam.
There is a relaxation in age to the following category students:

Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have relaxation in age of 5 years.

If the candidate is a govt. employee or the employee of BSNL then there is a relaxation in age of 5 years.

If the candidates is physically handicapped then there is a relaxation in 10 years.
For the SC/ST candidates who are PH have relaxation of 15 years.
Similarly for the OBC candidates relaxation is of 13 years.

So the above eligibility criteria is required for the BSNL JTO exam.
For more information related to the jobs of the BSNL you can log on to the official
web site of BSNL which is:

http://www.bsnl.co.in/

GOOD LUCK
2nd May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

is bsnl conduct paper every year
15th May 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
im maha now im in betch final year am i eligible to apply for jto exam and could u plz provide the details regarding exam date
14th July 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

what isthe pay scale of jto?& please expain the selection procedure if the person is physically handicapped?
23rd July 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

i want engg. in bsnl so what shouid i do
8th November 2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which book are reffered for jto examnation????????
given writer name???
tell me about type of question for jto exam
8th November 2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
im maha now im in betch final year am i eligible to apply for jto exam and could u plz provide the details regarding exam date
which book we refferer for jto exam
9th March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir , give me the study material for jto exam for ece dept or relavant book
22nd March 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the work discription of a jto?
28th January 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for JTO (out of 120 questions)?
27th September 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

CAN A STUDENT WILL DO 6 WEEKS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN RAJPURA
13th January 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

no.of jto jobs for ece students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?