10th May 2013, 11:37 PM
sheeba rajan

Last 5 years question papers of Indian Economic Service with solutions?

sir please send last 5 year question papers of indian economic service with solution to my email id ([email protected])

18th September 2014, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Indian Economic Service with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeba rajan View Post
sir please send last 5 year question papers of indian economic service with solution to my email id ([email protected])
I have attached some question papers of indian economic service exam so please check it out.
13th March 2017, 11:21 AM
abilove2210

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Indian Economic Service with solutions?

sir now only i start preparing for appearance Indian economic service. So kindly requested you i need past year answer solved paper. please send last 10 year solved question papers of Indian economic service with solution to my email id [email protected]@gmail.com)
27th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I need solution of last 10 years indian economic services exam question paper.
my email id is
[email protected]
15th July 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I need solution of past 5year question for indian economics services.plz send if anybody have the solution on my gmail [email protected].
31st July 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

1. Is lm model equilibrium and stability and effects ond long run and open economy please explain?

2. Cardinal utility and ordinal analysis and full concepts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?