1st September 2012, 11:43 AM
rajapandii

Last 5 years question papers of VAO exam?

good morning sir ad madam kindly i am prepare to vao exam so i need to last 5 years vao question with answer. thank you

2nd September 2012, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of VAO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajapandii View Post
good morning sir ad madam kindly i am prepare to vao exam so i need to last 5 years vao question with answer. thank you

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached some Question Paper of VAO Exam .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.Observe the Question papers of this exam .Also collect some good books for VAO Exam.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO Syllabus.pdf(12.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSCVAOGKGKII.pdf(65.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 81 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 62 views)
2nd September 2012, 01:01 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajapandii View Post

VAO Exam Details:

~To sit for this exam you need to be a 10th pass out or have the secondary school leaving certificate which is the minimum qualification required over here. If you have higher qualification then also you can give this exam provided you have the above mentioned certificate to show.

~The lower age limit for this exam is 21 years. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 30 years.

~There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC/ST and other such candidates the upper age limit is 40 years.

~Since you will be posted in the villages of Tamilnadu therefore you should be well versed in Tamil language. If you do not know the language then you need to give the Tamil language exam and pass in it.

~It is expected that only physically fit candidates will give this exam therefore you need to produce medical fitness certificates before the authorities concerned at the time of examination.

~Selection procedure is mainly based on the written examination and so it holds a lot of importance. There is a minimum qualifying marks which needs to be secured in order to move to the next stage of selection.

~For the exam you will get questions from the following sections: General Knowledge and General English/General Tamil. There will be 200 questions all in all and the total marks allotted is 300 out of which you need to get minimum 90 marks to qualify.

~The result of the examination will be out by November and by December the interview or counselling session will start. If you have already applied for this year's exam then download the hall ticket which will be available from the third week of August.

TNPSC VAO Exam Books:

TNPSC VAO English
by Author (Sakthi)
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

TNPSC VAO Village Administrative Officer's Examination - Sura
by V.V.K.Subburaj
Publisher: Sura Publications

TNPSC VAO (Paperback, Tamil)
by Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

I have uploaded the papers you are looking for. Please download them properly and go through them once to learn more about the question pattern. You need to practice more such papers to learn more about the question pattern. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
2nd September 2012, 04:24 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

question papers of VAO exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?