8th July 2012, 04:27 PM
kiran mundhe

Last 5 years solved question papers for NET exam?

hi,m preparing for NET exam and for that i want last 5 years solved question paper, please help me..

7th September 2012, 08:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years solved question papers for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran mundhe View Post
hi,m preparing for NET exam and for that i want last 5 years solved question paper, please help me..
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year. This examination is conducted in June and December Every year.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University, final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

The notification published twice in a year and you can apply for Lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship post.

There are total 3 papers in NET Examination and all are objective. You have to passed in each one of the papers individually, only then you will get success in NET.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only.

You have not mentioned the subject, in which paper you need, Here i am giving you link please click on the link and download the NET Examination paper.

Download Papers: Click Here
7th September 2012, 10:48 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.
The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts the UGC-CSIR NET for other Science subjects, namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Earth Atmospheric Ocean & Planetary Sciences jointly with the UGC. The tests are conducted twice in a year generally in the months of June and December.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf paper1.pdf(61.0 KB, 140 views)
File Type: pdf paper2.pdf(61.0 KB, 163 views)
File Type: pdf paper3.pdf(61.0 KB, 104 views)
8th September 2012, 01:56 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

National Eligibility Test

UGC conduct the NET exam for jrf and lecturership two time in a year in the months of June and December.
Candidate can apply online only on--- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

Aspirant should be Post graduation in any subject with 55% from any
rcognised university. There is no upper age limit for lecturership but for jrf age should be maximum 28 year.

For getting Previous paper for net-- CLICK HERE

Syllabus for net --- CLICK HERE

For more detail---- www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?