18th February 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for summer internship? I am studying 3rd year EEE in JNTUACEP

i am studying 3rd EEE in JNTUACEP .i want what is the last date for applying summer internships in 2013.And also how to apply for doing this.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for summe internship? I am studying 3rd EEE in JNTUACEP
  2. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  4. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  5. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can I apply for summer internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE in IIIT?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  11. How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  12. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  13. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  14. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  16. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  18. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
12th March 2017, 11:00 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Last date to apply for summer internship? I am studying 3rd year EEE in JNTUACEP

Last date to apply for summer internship is second or third week of May.The notification for applying online for training is released in March and you can apply for summer training at official website of respective company.

You require a letter to be forwarded to H.A.L by your Training and Placement cell of the university. It’s good if u will direct contact with the training officer of company. Every company has their own training procedure. You must have some reference as it helps in getting slot easily for training otherwise sometime your application is rejected also.

For applying go to the official website of respective company in which you want to summer internship.

You need to submit following documents:

>>Training letter from your college.

>>Marksheets.

>>Accidental insurance of one lac.

>>Affidavit for training period etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?