11th August 2013, 03:42 PM
yasaswibaratam

How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology

dear sir/madam,
i am studying b.tech 3rd year in information technology in andhra university.i want to do a summer internship in a software company which was located in hyderabad. so please tell me the details regarding that.how to apply internship?what are the requirements? please suggest me.
thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  2. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  3. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. How to do internship this summer? I am studying in manipal institute of technology and my CGPA is 6.55
  7. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Can I apply for summer internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE in IIIT?
  11. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  12. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  13. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  14. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student? -- [New]
  15. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  16. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  17. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  18. How can I get summer internship after passing B.Tech from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology in IT
16th June 2015, 12:23 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology

For doing summer internship you have to follow me as below :

** First of all you have to apply in your current institution.

** Your institution will provide you a recommendation letter for training.

** You have to submit this letter to the HR of the company in which you want to complete your training.

** If they approve you for training then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?