26th March 2011, 09:07 PM
Anoop.A.V

Last date of applying for MCA exam? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

respected sir,
Can you please inform me about the last of applying for the entrance, how can i apply,fees ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
  2. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  3. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  4. Last date to apply for MET? How should I apply and what is the fee structure?
  5. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  6. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  7. How may I get scheduled PGCET exam date for MCA? What's the applying procedure?
  8. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  9. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  11. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  12. How may I apply for MS in German Universities? How much percentages is required for the same? What's the fee structure for the same?
  13. Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?
  14. Fee structure of JNU for MCA? Last date of the entrance exam?
  15. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form? -- [New]
  16. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  17. Which are the good colleges for MCA? What is the fee structure and the date of the exam?
  18. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course?
27th March 2011, 07:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of applying for MCA exam? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

There are quite a few entrance exams. The forms for the All India exam is currently available till the end of April. You need to be prepared for the exam which is scheduled for the first week of June. There are a couple of other entrance exams which you can apply for the Amrita Institute, Pune University, Kerala University etc. The pattern for this exam is similar so you can prepare for all these exams together.
23rd May 2011, 04:36 PM
Ajya Singh

Default Re: Last date of applying for MCA exam? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

Last date of applying for MCA exam? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

respected sir,
Can you please inform me about the last of applying for the entrance, how can i apply,fees ?
26th May 2011, 10:28 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Admission in MCA is taken through the entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.

Some exam dates has been over and some are remaining so you have a chance to apply now.

The fees is vary from government to private institutes
In government university/college MCA fees is – Rs. 500 to Rs. 30,000 P.A.
In private university/college MCA fees is – Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 P.A.
22nd October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

wths last date os mca in ku
19th April 2013, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

for mca how much percentages we achieved?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?