4th June 2012, 12:51 AM
ImranQureshi

What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?

Hi
I want to know what is a date to get the forms for part time MCA exam(Comman Entrance Exam) what will be the fee. Do we have to / can we take admission in any collage after giving cet .
i am eagerly waiting for the date Plz suggest me the date any any collage that i should take admission

and also the fee structure

ImranQureshi.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  4. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  5. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  6. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  7. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA? -- [New]
  8. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  9. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  10. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  11. Date of application of forms for B.E admission in Anna University? Question papers for the exam
  12. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  13. Date of sale of MCA entrance exam forms?
  14. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  15. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  16. What is the last date for M.Com part I? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  18. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
7th February 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?

i m studying in 6th sem from vnsgu university . i want to do mca in ms university baroda.so please give me ans "how can i apply for mca in ms university, baroda "?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?