15th April 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for MET? How should I apply and what is the fee structure?

Last date for applying MET for exam? How to apply and what is fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for LLB in distance college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  3. Last date to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure to join this course?
  4. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  5. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Last date to apply for MBA distance learning? What is the procedure to apply? Fee structure details?
  7. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  8. When to apply for M.Ed distance education in Alagappa University? What is the fee structure?
  9. Last date to apply for CPT exam? Fee structure of the course?
  10. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  11. Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  12. How can I apply for B.Ed and what is the last date of B.Ed form sale? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  14. How may I apply for MS in German Universities? How much percentages is required for the same? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course? -- [New]
  16. MET Test in Punjabi University: last date to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  18. What is the last date to apply for MET test in Punjabi university, Patiala?
11th December 2020, 10:49 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Last date to apply for MET? How should I apply and what is the fee structure?

You can visit official website of Manipal University www.manipal.edu for apply MET. Usually forms for MET release during February or March.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (formerly Manipal University) has postponed the MET 2020 examination due to COVID-19 breakout. The last date for filling up the Application Form has also been extended .
The Application fee for General category candidates is INR 600 and the Entrance exam fee is INR 1400. For NRI/Foreign candidates the Application Fee is INR 2500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?