10th June 2012, 04:34 PM
NIRMALAHAMABR

Last date of CPT exam in December?

pls can i know the last date for cpt exam in december 2012..please provide to me that

12th June 2012, 10:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of CPT exam in December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIRMALAHAMABR View Post
pls can i know the last date for cpt exam in december 2012..please provide to me that
If you have not yet registered for the Chartered Accountancy course and willing to take the Common Proficiency Test in the month of December 2012, you will have to register for the same on or before 01-10-2012.
The registration is open throughout the year and in order to register yourself, you may download the registration form and submit it your nearest ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Regional Center/Branches before the aforementioned date to be eligible to take the Common Proficiency Test to be held in the month of December 2012.

The notification regarding the December Common Proficiency Test will be published later as the June Test is yet to be completed and therefore, at this point of time it is not possible to provide the schedule of December 2012 Common proficiency Test and once the notification is published, you will have to fill up separate examination form and will have to submit it online, through the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
4th August 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is Ca easy or tuff
23rd August 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hello mam/sir i need to know my registeration status whether i can attempt this exam of cpt dec2012,whether i should do a fresh registration or only re-registration, my registration no. is CPT/WRO0317808 pls help me
23rd August 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the date on which cpt of december will be held
27th August 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

cpt examination dec 2012 know...
10th September 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DATE OF CPT EXAM IN DEC ATTEMPT
1st October 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for filing the cpt examination form for dec 2012
2nd October 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of submitting CPT forms if we already had appeared june attempt but not cleared?
16th October 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to ask that i can do ca with bba as iam in fybba and which attempt will be more benifical?
You can send a mail to my email id [email protected]
3rd November 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

is ca important for civil services exams in future
3rd November 2012, 09:37 PM
azhardon

hello dear,
If you have not yet registered for the Chartered Accountancy course and willing to take the Common Proficiency Test in the month of December 2012, you will have to register for the same on or before 01-10-2012.
The registration is open throughout the year and in order to register yourself, you may download the registration form and submit it your nearest ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Regional Center/Branches before the aforementioned date to be eligible to take the Common Proficiency Test to be held in the month of December 2012.

The notification regarding the December Common Proficiency Test will be published later as the June Test is yet to be completed and therefore, at this point of time it is not possible to provide the schedule of December 2012 Common proficiency Test and once the notification is published, you will have to fill up separate examination form and will have to submit it online, through the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?