26th August 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission for BA course in PU?

What is the last date of BA addmission in pu Chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission? -- [New]
  2. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  4. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  5. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  6. What is the last date for admission for FYB.Com?
  7. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  10. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  11. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  12. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  14. Details for D.Ed admission? Procedure for D.Ed admission?
  15. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  17. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  18. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
1st July 2013, 04:44 PM
nim@1990

Post Re: Last date to get admission for BA course in PU?

Dear student,
i have mention the date regarding to admission for BA.

Availability of online Admission Form : By 11th June, 2013

Last date for submission of hard copy of admission forms & documents to Coordinator, : 5 july 2013

Regards,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?