8th May 2012, 02:03 PM
pranesha bhosale

How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?

how can get admission for cs program and what is the procedures for admission and what is the first and last date for admission?please tell me conformedate and registration fees..

regard
pranesha

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  2. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  3. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  4. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  5. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  6. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  7. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  8. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  10. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  11. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  12. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  13. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
  14. What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  16. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  18. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
10th April 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?

How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?