26th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission?

sir,
i want to know the date of admission test for BA geography honours.If u send the date i will be highly obilised.I have completed my hs exam.The results will be out in the 1st week of june.I want to take admission in this college.so what will be needed for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for Admission of BA-Honours in Geography?
  2. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  3. Advice regarding B.A(Hons.) Geography
  4. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  5. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  6. Last date to submit forms for M.A. Geography Honors course?
  7. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  8. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  9. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  10. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  11. Details about geography honors?
  12. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  13. Best place and university to study BA Geography honours?
  14. Last date for taking admission in St. Xavier, Ranchi for B.Sc(Geography) course? What's the percentage required? Can I apply online?
  15. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which colleges can I apply for Geography Honors? What is the scope?
  17. Last date of admission to ITI Electrical(Delhi)? Requirements for admission in the course?
  18. Date of admission for graduation course? Requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities? Fee structure for the same?
31st December 2014, 10:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to know the date of admission test for BA geography honours.If u send the date i will be highly obilised.I have completed my hs exam.The results will be out in the 1st week of june.I want to take admission in this college.so what will be needed for admission?
The last date of entrance exam for BA Geography Hons differs from college to college. So, If you want to know the exact date then you need to visit the concerned university directly or visit the official website of concerned university. Most of the university conducts the exam during the month of May and the notification released during the month of April.

The Admission for this BA Geography Hons is based on the entrance examination conducted by the respective university. So, based on the Entrance Examination you you may get admission for BA Geography Hons. You can get the application form by visiting the respective university counter office.

BA Geography Hons Eligibility Criteria:

Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this university or an equivalent examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and upto 5% relaxation will be applicable for the candidates who are belong from reserved category students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?