5th October 2010, 11:28 AM
dara indu

Detailed syllabus for assistant engineer in electrical and electronics engineering in all india radio and television

Sir, please tell me the syllabus, reference books and previous years papers for assistant engineers in electrical and electronics engineering in all india radio and television.
indu.

7th October 2010, 09:28 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Detailed syllabus for assistant engineer in electrical and electronics engineering in all india radio and television

The recruitment will be made on the basis of written test of two hour duration
The written test will consist of one paper as detailed below:
Questions: 175 (2 Marks Each)
Type: Objective type
Topics: syllabus of three years (a) Diploma courses (b) B.Sc (Physics) and 25 objective type questions on General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
15th October 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus for assistant engineer in electrical and electronics engineering in all india radio and television

Sir, please tell me the syllabus, reference books and previous years papers for assistant engineers in electrical and electronics engineering in all india radio and television.
dushyant
18th October 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

will there be a sepsrate cut off for G.K.??
19th October 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for the prasar bharti exam 2010
19th October 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

syllabus,referance books and previou years papers for asistant enginreers in electronic and communication engineering
22nd October 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

plz give me syllabus for prasar bharti
22nd October 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for all india radio
23rd October 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a DECE student.i need a 175 questions of 2009 EA exam.please send me sir.

faithfilly,
D.XAVIER FRANCIS
28th October 2010, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir how many marks cut off for sc in GK&subjects
1st November 2010, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir' this is prabhakar pls tell me the AAI Jr.executive exam syllybus and which book is famous my id [email protected]
10th June 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

plz gv me syll of EEE sectional engineer
27th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus to get ajob in railway electrical department
1st July 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

dear
sir i did diploma in electronics so i want syllabous for all india radio's assistant engg exam pls sir provide me this syllabous as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?