19th August 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get the application forms to join Ph.D course in Rajasthan?

last date of applicatin form for phd rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  2. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  3. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application? -- [New]
  4. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  5. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  6. Costs involved and procedure to join PhD in Genomics?
  7. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  8. Date of issue of application forms to join in mount carmel colleges for PUC
  9. Previous years papers of Ph.D Chemistry entrance test of Guru Jambheshwar university of Science and Technology?
  10. Where will the application forms be available for B.Arch course? Last date for the submission of application forms for this?
  11. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  13. What is the last date of submission of forms of B.Ed from Jaipur University, Rajasthan in correspondence
  14. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  15. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  16. Last date to get application forms for B.Ed course? Where to get the application forms for this?
  17. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations?
  18. How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?
15th November 2012, 06:52 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to get the application forms to join Ph.D course in Rajasthan?

Different universities/colleges in Rajasthan have different last dates for submission of application for PhD programs. Hence, until and unless you provide the name of the institution it is not possible to give the exact date.

However, for your reference i can tell you that the application for admission stops by the month of October every year for PhD programs in all the colleges/universities.

I would advice you to contact the admission department of the institutions in which you want to apply for admission. They shall provide you the exact information. In case you do not have their contact number, you can always refer the internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?