7th September 2010, 02:17 PM
sumana bandyopadhyay

Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India

sir
i sumana bandyopadhyay have just completed bsc in nursing,4year graduation degree.now after graduation i am not satisfied with the nursing job and moreover i am suffering from inferiority complex.neither there is a good job prospect nor there is job satisfaction and at the end of day the salary range in all hospitals or institutions is poor.
so now to have proper career i am in dilemma that which course should i opt for?if i do msc in clinical research in india will it have any value?please reply back sir.
thanking you
yours truly
sumana bandyopadhyay

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  2. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  3. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground? -- [New]
  4. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. Which are the best institutes for clinical research in India? I have done MSc biochemistry
  6. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
  7. Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option?
  8. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  10. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  11. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
  12. UGC approved MSc clinical research institutions in india
  13. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  14. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  15. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  16. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  17. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
8th September 2010, 12:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India

Hello Sumana,
To make a satisfying career in nursing, just a bachelor degree is not enough. Its not true that there is no opportunity in this field but yes, for someone holding just a bachelor degree, the opportunity is limited. There is a huge demand for indian nurses in America and Europe. So, to make career abroad, you must pursue M.Sc. in nursing.
Now, as far as clinical research is concerned, there has been a significant growth in the industry and has the potential to grow even more. India is becoming the hub of clinical trials for major pharma companies due to various factors including high percentage of english speaking medical professionals and timely completion of projects.
So, a masters degree in both the field have the potential to fetch you great career.
9th September 2010, 12:39 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

There are always values of any course of medical study.
this is very good course ,its future is really bright.

you can complete the course in your own interest,because after the coure you will be very good position of your carrier.

You can be a Doctor,you can open your own laboratory ,Pharmacists, Life Science graduates etc....

There is a well renowned college in India named Institute of Clinical Research India, Delhi.

As eligibility criteria:
1:You have to pass Graduate with minimum 50% marks.
2:you have pass the bachelor degree related to the medical sc.

they take admission through the entrance exam.
According to the exam pattern & syllabus:

1:Written examination
2:Personal interview
3:Screening and selection of students based on meritlist

Syllabus:
in 1st year:
1:Biomedical Basis of Disease with Integrated Teaching in Medicine.

2:General Pharmacology

3rug Discovery & Development.

4:Toxicity study and Preclinical

5:Clinical Data Management.

in 2nd year:

1:Experiment on Research Design and Methodology and Design analysis

2:Health Economics

3:Preclinical Evaluation

4:Ethics etc....

Beside the institute there are anothwer colleges:
VLCC Institute ; Delhi,
K.R. Mangalam Institute of Management;M.Sc. (Counselling Psychology)

Good luck.
9th September 2010, 09:23 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..
the value of m.sc in clinical recharce cours in india..it a very prestigious pg..program but its scope in india is limited u can apply in foreign university..or do research in ur field

good luck
11th October 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am karthika this year i am going to complete my B.Sc biotech in madurai and also i am planning for my higher studies. I dont know which major i am going to choose for my M.Sc. I am in confusion.Is M.Sc in clinical research having the proper value or not? And after doing this will get good got job or not? what type of job can we able to get?
18th October 2010, 09:08 AM
BALAJI K

There is no value for studying MSC in clinical nursing research in india.There is no scope on here
11th November 2010, 04:58 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India

In India M.Sc. in Clinical research has a great value as today the field of medical science is reaching at higher levels so there is a demand of clinical researchers I think you should not be dishearted and keep trying for job in any hospital, in any institute, BARC , DRDO, or you can appear in NET and can be a lecturer there are many options for you.
good luck..
19th December 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my M.Sc. nursing in psychiatry. everyone is telling i should go for teaching, but i dont like that field. i am very confuse what to do. i want a job with
challenging job with a good salary. sir please guide me except this teaching and bed side nursing which industry i can go?
24th January 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my M.Sc. nursing in psychiatry. everyone is telling i should go for teaching, but i dont like that field. i am very confuse what to do. i want a job with
challenging job with a good salary. sir please guide me except this teaching and bed side nursing which industry i can go?
28th January 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

yes do it
5th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

my self chandrakant jadhav is it hv future for bsc (chemistry) student in clinical research sector i hv taken admission for mba (clinical research) so i just want to know is it my background will support to do best in this research industry well or not well
24th July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i have did my d. pharma and bsc. from ignou from 65% do i eligible for msc. in clinical research
25th July 2012, 01:37 PM
sheelasnj

As eligibility criteria:
1:You have to pass Graduate with minimum 50% marks.
2:you have pass the bachelor degree related to the medical sc.

they take admission through the entrance exam.
According to the exam pattern & syllabus:

1:Written examination
2:Personal interview
3:Screening and selection of students based on meritlist

Syllabus:
in 1st year:
1:Biomedical Basis of Disease with Integrated Teaching in Medicine.

2:General Pharmacology

3rug Discovery & Development.

4:Toxicity study and Preclinical

5:Clinical Data Management.

in 2nd year:

1:Experiment on Research Design and Methodology and Design analysis

2:Health Economics

3:Preclinical Evaluation

4:Ethics etc....

Beside the institute there are anothwer colleges:
VLCC Institute ; Delhi,
K.R. Mangalam Institute of Management;M.Sc. (Counselling Psychology)
15th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hi..i hav completed my bds course.ths yr i will be over with my internship..nw i m confused whether i should do msc in clinical research....im eligible or nit??? wannna know that what is the scope in india.....and is there any jobguarante?? how to prepare for the entrance test?? what is the syllabus for clearing entrance....and the last one what all comes under clinicalreearch...means what i supposed to do in that job????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?