21st February 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Last date to pay the fees of upcoming June entrance exam?

what is the last date for pay exam fee of june 2012 exam...plese send to me the date

21st February 2012, 11:47 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Last date to pay the fees of upcoming June entrance exam?

Dear candidate,

This is the examination season, and you have not mentioned which exam!

However, I assume that you are referring to the June NET exam. If so, the last date for deposit of registration fee is 20th March.

If you are referring to any other exam, please state it clearly. All such particulars will be available in the brochure itself.
22nd February 2012, 04:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date for pay exam fee of june 2012 exam...plese send to me the date
I cant Understand your Question properly because you have not mentioned the examination Name, So how can i guide you properly.

You have not mentioned that in which particular examination fees information you need Basically.

There are lots of examination will be conducted in June and if you have mentioned the examination name in this question, then its will be easy for me to guide you Accordingly.

In June, UPSC IES and NET Examination will be Conducted, But the Notification of both these examination was not yet declared. So if you are Interested in any one of the examination then please wait for the examination Notification.

If you need other examination details, then please visit the official website of that Particular examination and you will get the details easily from the official website, Because I cant Provide you the information without getting proper examination Name, So please post your Question again.
22nd February 2012, 09:29 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

It would be really easy to answer your Query if you would have specified your Examination name.

To get the best answer for your query please be specific that which exam you are asking on.

Well , post early to get answer.

Best Luck
16th March 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Last date to pay net exam fees for Managemment
20th January 2014, 01:39 AM
Mohammed Faheem MF

lateral entry for b.arch after diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?