18th February 2012, 10:50 PM
erviki.sharma

When is the upcoming entrance exam of Merchant Navy? What is the date of it?

Hello sir
I want to know about latest upcoming entrance exam of merchant navy. i m a B.tech computer science graduate. i had done my engineering in 2010 with 65% aggregate. please send me the detail of entrance exam with date. my email id is
[email protected]

Thanks & regards
Vivek Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. List of Merchant Navy entrance exams? Date of sale of forms?
  2. Syllabus of the entrance exam of Merchant Navy? Last years question papers of Merchant Navy?
  3. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  4. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Dates of the merchant navy entrance exam?
  7. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  8. Date of Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy? When will I get admit card for this Exam?
  9. How to take admission Merchant Navy just after finishing 12th with 75% marks? Last date of sale of exam forms?
  10. Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?
  11. When the merchant navy entrance exam will be held? Date of sale of admission forms?
  12. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  13. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  15. When is the entrance exam for Merchant Navy?
  16. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  17. Preparation of Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy?
  18. Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?

20th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the upcoming entrance exam of Merchant Navy? What is the date of it?

i am persuing b.tech(mech) 3rd year. please give me the process of selecting in marchent navey. my email id -
[email protected]

5th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the upcoming entrance exam of Merchant Navy? What is the date of it?

My name is leo , I finished my graduate b.tech (mechanical), What all steps i've to take to enter into a merchant navy career, entrance examination..training required..all other details....my [email protected]

20th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i am b,tech in mech my age is 25 how to know the entrance exam procedure of merchant navy and where to get thr form ...my emailid is [email protected]

20th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir please cönferm me the max. Crateria for eyesight.i use spectles of1.5 can i join navy after my btech from [email protected]

20th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

In which day and date the entrance exam was

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?