11th May 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission for the entrance test for B.Ed?

sir/madam
i want to know the last date for the submission of forms for the entrance test for b.ed

10th July 2014, 11:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission for the entrance test for B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam
i want to know the last date for the submission of forms for the entrance test for b.ed
There is lot of B. Ed Institution/University in India, which conducts entrance examination within the college. The entrance examination notification released during the month of April. So, you have to apply for B. Ed course entrance examination on before April. The entrance examination held during the month of May and the admission will be allotted for the student during the month of June/July.

List of B.Ed Entrance Exam:-

-Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam
-Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam
-Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint Entrance Test
-Pune University
-Purvanchal University B.Ed Entrance Exam
-Osmania University
-Kerala B Ed Entrance Exam

Graduation with 50% is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for B. Ed course and Final semester appearing candidate can also eligible to apply for B. Ed course.

Note: - 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserving category students.

I suggest you to visit the concerned institution's official website so that you can get more information regarding the examination date etc..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?