4th December 2011, 03:49 PM
poonam maurya

Last date of submission of GPAT scholarship form?

what is the last date of submission of gpat scholarship form? please send me soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  2. How can I fillup the CBSE scholarship if form submission date is over?
  3. Where to get GPAT scholarship form when doing M.Pharm 1st year?
  4. Details of entrance fees for writing scholarship test? When is the last date of form submission? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission?
  6. How much is the amount of M.Pharma stipend for GPAT qualifier?
  7. From where can I get the application form of CSSS Scholarship renewal? Documents required and last date of form submission?
  8. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  9. Can I get scholarship from UP government if my domicile is of UP? Details of submission of form and last date of submission?
  10. When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released? Last date of form submission?
  11. Is there any scholarship for doing Classical Dance Class? When the application form will be available?
  12. What is the last date for submission for scholarship form?
  13. Last date of renewal CSSS Scholarship form submission?
  14. When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?
  15. Last date of MHRD Scholarship form submission of this year?
  16. Last date of GPAT application submission? What is the date of the exam?
  17. Last date of Central Sector Scholarship submission?
  18. how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT? last date for submission of niper entrance test is before GPAT -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2012, 05:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of GPAT scholarship form?

The last date to submit the filled application of GPAT exam is on 20th February 2012. The exam will be conducted on 6th May 2012. The candidates who have completed B. Pharm are eligible to apply for the exam. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for the general candidates and Rs. 500/- for reservation candidates. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
11th January 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for applying stifund of 2011
17th January 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir B. Pharma 3rd year student are eligible to apply GPAT exam.
5th March 2012, 12:41 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

The mode of applying for GPAT 2012 Examination will be Online. The detailed process of Online application is described at appropriate place in the website. Once the Online application process is completed by a candidate, a printout of the completed Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test application form having photograph and signature of the applicant along with the original GPAT copy of the bank challan has to be sent to GPAT Office. The last date for receipt of the duly completed printout of application form at GPAT Office is 27th February 2012 ( Monday ) up to 17.00 Hrs.
15th November 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of form submission of post graduate student who stdying in other state and domilcile are up......please give me feedback in short time...my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?