24th August 2012, 11:59 AM
SOUMYA MOHAN

Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?

sir,
I would like to know the last date for the submission of kerala mca entrance examination application form. When is the kerala mca entrance examination be conducted? is it over?
please respond for my query..

30th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?

last date for submission of kerala mca entrance application form?
1st May 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?

last date for submitting application form of mca kerala entrance exam 2014-15?
12th September 2016, 04:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. M.C.A. or Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is three years.

For Master of Computer Applications course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. Also candidate must have mathematics as a subject in their 12th class or any one year of bachelor degree.

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date to apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam is first week of July 2017. The date of Kerala MCA entrance exam is first week of September 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?