11th December 2011, 05:48 PM
satyendra singh negi

When will the MCA entrance exam form be available? I have just completed BCA and want to attend the MCA entrance of IIT Roorkee

i have just completed BCA, i wanna attend the MCA entrance of IIT Roorkee and BHU. when will be available MCA entrance form?

15th December 2011, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the MCA entrance exam form be available? I have just completed BCA and want to attend the MCA entrance of IIT Roorkee

The candidate can get in to MCA course through All Indian MCA Common Entrance Test. The exam is usually conducted in the month of June. The details on the exam can be collected from the web portal of IIT Roorkee after issue of the notification. The application forms can also be downloaded from the same portal. You can also attend IIT-JAM exam if you plan to join for the M.Sc course. The score obtained in these tests acts as the main criterion at the time of admission.
10th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the MCA entrance exam form be available? I have just completed BCA and want to attend the MCA entrance of IIT Roorkee

if i get a high score in MCA entrance exam
then any chance to i get a free seats.
25th March 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How many seats available for MCA in madras IIT?
6th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum % require of bca for mca entrance of IIT Roorkee ?
24th August 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

what is mean by 10 2 3??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?