14th October 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Last date for submission of MA Hindi for 2018 session?

Last date of submission of form in MA Hindi 2018? Can you please give me the information on this? Is it possible to apply for it online? What should be the steps I have to follow now? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

15th October 2017, 04:04 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for submission of MA Hindi for 2018 session?

It is good that you would like to join MA in Hindi for your Post Graduation course.

You did not mention the specific University or college in which you would like to get admission for this course.

If you had mentioned that, we would have better provided you the complete details.

However, for the most of the Universities it is not the admission time.

Because the admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

The Entrance Exam may be conducted in the month of April or May.

After the Entrance Exam is completed, it will take 2 more months for the Counselling process to complete and for the commencement of classes.

I don't think online application submission process is there will all the Universities.

You need to visit the University or the affiliated college to get the application form for Entrance Exam.

Pay the required fee and submit the application form.

You would be sent a hall ticket with all the details like
Date of Exam
Exam time etc.

You need to give the Exam accordingly and after 1 month, the results will be announced.

Once the results are announced, there is a Counselling process. Accordingly you will be given admission in the respective college or University.
15th October 2017, 07:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for submission of MA Hindi for 2018 session?

** M.A. Hindi or Master of Arts in Hindi is a postgraduate Hindi language course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 55% from a recognized university.

** The tentative Last date for submission of MA Hindi for 2018 session is in the month August 2018.

** For application process you have to visit at the official website of University in which you want to take admission in MA HINDI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?