14th October 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET by SVU after completion of MBA with Finance?

I did MBA with finance and marketing am I eligible for SET by SVU. I would like to join as commerce lectures in government degree colleges as well as in junior college in government am I eligible for teaching in government colleges in AP. Awaiting for the response.

15th October 2017, 05:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET by SVU after completion of MBA with Finance?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in SET Exam:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to appear State Eligibility Test (SET) with 55% marks in respective education.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in SET is,

>> Master's Degree or Post Graduation in the respective stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> There is no upper age required in order to be eligible for appearing in this entrance examination.
15th October 2017, 07:22 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET by SVU after completion of MBA with Finance?

SET stands for State eligibility test. As you have done MBA then you definitely apply for the SET exam. It is good if you want to be a lecturer.

Eligibility for the SET exam:

The candidate should have post graduation with minimum 55% marks.
Final year students can also apply for the exam.
Age should be less than 28 years.
For reserved category, there is relaxation in age as well in minimum marks required.

If you qualify the requirements then you can apply for SET exam. Instead this you can also apply for NET exam. NET stands for national eligibility test. This has 2 parts. Lectureship and JRF.

These exams conducted twice a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?