31st May 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

When are Medical Council of India (MCI ) Screening Test applicable?

I want to do my MBBS in abroad like in Germany and later I want to pursue my Post Graduation (MD) from any other country. So, do I need to appear for Medical Council of India Screening Test to practice in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  2. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?
  3. Will my degree in MS Obetetric and Gynecology from other country get recognized by Medical Council of India? -- [New]
  4. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  5. M.C.P.S.(Obstetrics & Gaynaecology) done from Pakistan is valid in India or it is compulsory to clear MCI screening test?
  6. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  7. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  8. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  9. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  10. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  11. Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?
  12. Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  14. Medicine graduates from Phillipines moved to Delhi High Court
  15. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  16. MBBS from Dalian Medical University, China is approved by Medical Council of India? Can I appear for screening test?
  17. How to join Apollo Hospitals after completion of MBBS from Ukraine? Does Apollo Hospitals recruit Ukraine Doctors?
  18. Procedure to apply for MCI screening test
1st June 2018, 11:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are Medical Council of India (MCI ) Screening Test applicable?

The date of Medical Council of India (MCI ) Screening Test applicable are given below.

** Availability of Information Bulletin

May 11, 2018

** Last date for the submission of the application form

May 31, 2018 (11:55 PM)

** Admit card released

Third week of June 2018

** Exam Date

June 29, 2018

** Result declaration

July 31, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?