7th July 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IGNOU B.Ed program, on the basis of PG degree and 1 year of teaching experience?

Am I eligible for IGNOU bed program? I have done PG first division and graduation above 55%. I have done teaching 1 year in public school and for one year in degree college as a temporary position.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?
  2. Eligibility for B.Ed after M.A in education and 40% marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?
  4. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  5. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  7. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  9. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  12. Should I go for IGNOU or any thing else after having teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school?
  13. Can I do D.EL.Ed through IGNOU or B.Ed?
  14. Is teaching experience required for doing B.Ed under IGNOU?
  15. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  16. Can a student apply for IGNOU B.Ed?
  17. Is B.Sc biochemistry eligible for doing B.Ed in IGNOU? When is the entrance exam?
  18. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
10th July 2017, 09:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for IGNOU B.Ed program, on the basis of PG degree and 1 year of teaching experience?

Yes you are very much eligible to apply for B.Ed course from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University).
Under its School of Education (SOE) Indira Gandhi National Open University offers 2 years B.Ed courses, which is recognized by NCTE (National Council For Teacher Education), through distance mode.
A candidate with at least 50% marks either in the bachelor's degree or in the master's degree in any stream is eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
11th July 2017, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IGNOU B.Ed program, on the basis of PG degree and 1 year of teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for IGNOU bed program? I have done PG first division and graduation above 55%. I have done teaching 1 year in public school and for one year in degree college as a temporary position.
Yes, you can apply for B.Ed curse from IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
11th July 2017, 10:43 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission in course on basis of your educational quaification.

For detail information visit at www.ignou.ac.in.
12th July 2017, 02:13 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed programme from IGNOU.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from IGNOU:-
Aspirants must have acquired 55 percent aggregate in any Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.

But you can join IGNOU for B.Ed through an entrance test which is conducted by IGNOU.

Important dates for the admission for B.Ed in IGNOU next session(January 2018 session):-
Last date of submission of application form-15th july 2017
Date of entrance examination-20 august 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?