13th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?

what is the last date for submission for M.Sc. electronics for session 2012-13 in Delhi university?
what is the procedure for applying for M.Sc. electronics in Delhi University?

21st May 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?

Application forms for various M.Sc. in Electronics Entrance Exams

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-date-submission-msc-electronics-fro-session-delhi-university-procedure-apply-msc-electronics-delhi-university-665287.html#ixzz2TzJge8ys
2nd July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?

Sir/Madam
I have completed my B.tech from UPTU with 67.24%. can i get admission in M.sc Electronics in Delhi University. please forward the answer my email id [email protected] and also tell me what is the procedure
to get admission?

thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?