9th February 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam form?

respected sir i am from renukoot sonebhdra uttar pradesh due to some reason i could not post my form earlier if i post it on 10th of feb will it be excepted

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of Polytechnic entrance exam form submission in Guwahati?
  2. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  3. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  4. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  5. What's the last date of form submission for Bihar polytechnic entrance exam? How many candidates would appear in this exam?
  6. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  8. Date of selling and submission of forms for upcoming UP Polytechnic entrance exam?
  9. What's the last date for the submission of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam forms?
  10. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  11. Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam forms of Group A?
  12. Last date of form submission for polytechnic exam?
  13. Last date of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic entrance exam application form submission? -- [New]
  14. What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?
  15. What is the last date of polytechnic form submission in UP?
  16. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  17. What is the date of Polytechnic form submission date
  18. Last date of submission of Form A at Assam Polytechnic?
9th April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of Polytechnic entrance exam form?

i have not get my admit card yet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?